STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    New update: See Image. When creating an item place the recipe on its own line in the description text. Syntax is "Recipe: item1;item2;item3;item4"

You can drag your item to cookbook and it will auto populate. If you think I should stick the recipe in notes section I can do that. It is doing a pattern matching and will accept a 6 ingredient recipe. If we use the notes section it would be a bit easier, I just did not want to hijack it. Ill push this today

Eats Update.jpg

I've tested the new feature, but it didn't work, the name of the potion and the type "potion" loaded to the Recipe book, but not the ingredients, instead get the following error message: Script execution error: [string "type"]:14: bad argument #1 to 'gsub' (string expected, got nil)

Can you screenshot your item you created for me? I want to see the syntax so I don't have to guess what you did. Using the notes section works every time btw.

cookbook.png

if I had to guess its an errant space character. Ill plug a few %s? in the front and back

EDIT: Give it an update and try again. The parser should be a little more forgiving if you use the description text and not follow the exact format.
    Last edited by bayne7400; July 30th, 2022 at 22:27.

Fantasy Eats Screenshot 01.jpg

EDIT: I've just seen your EDIT, I update it
    EDIT2: And it works like a charm, thank you.
    Last edited by reddragonstory; July 30th, 2022 at 22:57.

Yeah it was the space between the colon and first word.

Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    Right click to unlock and move the button. Bottom right is a little box you can grab onto.
    Yes, I know how to move it, but if it's behind the custom decal, it doesn't really leave me a lot of space to put it. It would be easier if it could be layered to be on top of the decal. If you can't, no big deal. I just won't use a decal, or will use a smaller one, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I asked about it today. Right now I have no idea. I will ask again on Monday

Just one idea: Turn off the decal, remove the extension, and turn on the decal, maybe it's not working, in this case just ignore me

A Small update allowing to do alchemy on the fly without having a reloaded recipe. Just make sure they have the skill and Alchemy is checked.

Great extension. A few issues/suggestions: 1) can you allow players more control over the window? I've only tested by connecting to my own game, but I can't use most of the options or even select my character as the cook as a player. 2) if you use an existing recipe, but enter a custom name, it creates a generic item with the custom name instead of making the existing recipe item. 3) I noticed it defaults to saying "Hardy Rations", could this be customized? 4) If you succeed the roll, but make 0 items, it generates a success message ending with "0 Hardy Rations", could you change the message to say there wasn't enough materials or something similar?

Thread Information