DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    I just noticed it on the D&D theme I didn't try any others

Any reports of conflicts with other extensions? I have 2 campaigns both for D&D classic and one has the button to open the menu and the other campaign does not. I have loaded and unloaded it, brought on an outside player, checked behind all overlays and can not find the button to open it. Is there any way to force the button to appear? I can go into your ingredience list but that is all I can access on the campaign that it will not show the menu button.

what ruleset and what extensions? Could it be hiding behind your char screen inside FG?

D&D Classic and I would have to list the extensions I have loaded for it.... I could eliminate a few by comparing the one that runs vs the one that does not. As for hiding behind the character screen, I have moved all screens around made my decal smaller etc but I can not find the button anywhere. BTW Thanks for the super quick response.

I am checking the 2e Ruleset now I think that's hat you meant. With Vanilla Theme the button shows. Which theme are you using?

The one that works I am using the FG dark theme the one that is not working I have no added theme. And yes 2e....

Just made a test campaign with the same extensions loaded for the one that does not work; it does not work on the test campaign either. I think we may have an extension conflict. I will start playing eliminate and reload and see when it pops up.

yeah start with Vanilla. Try the theme first and then each extension. Someone probably overrode desktop without merging.

Figured it out, rule #1 always double check to make sure you have the extension you "thought" you checked, is actually checked. Sorry to waste your time but my testing helped identify the problem... user not interfacing with the extension window!

Thread Information