DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Skills and Modifiers lines in Items

I am adding a new revolver and it has an "auto 2" trait. I put that in the "trait" field, but it doesn't do anything on the PC sheet under actions, it looks like other weapons. How do I get it to add the fire rate to the PC sheet?
    I would also like the modifiers to modify Skills. Let's say Gun Combat (slug) is an item that gives a plus one on the attack, I can't make that automatic in the modifiers because it only affects Characteristics.

Think it might be case sensitive. Should work if you write "Auto 2"
    You might also need to drag and drop the weapon it in the Party Sheet parcel items and then drag it back to the character inventory for it to update with the new trait if you edit the weapon from characters inventory.

Don't understand your second problem.
    You can't add a "1" to the Mod field to give the weapon a 1+ bonus?
    Skärmklipp.JPG

It isn't the Auto 2 part. I finally figured out it is the Sub-Type name too. That has to be Slug Pistol, which I don't know why that would matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Boldtaar View Post
    Don't understand your second problem.
    You can't add a "1" to the Mod field to give the weapon a 1+ bonus?
    Skärmklipp.JPG
    I want it to auto add/remove the modifier if they use the pistol (or anything else that should modify a skill and not a characteristic). Let's say an item improves Electronics Computers +1 when the person has it on. It doesn't improve INT or DEX or EDU, just Electronics Computers. So when that item is equipped, it would be nice to have it automatically add that to the skill modifier.

I think is one of those things that are halfway implemented.
    If you for example open up Agent software item there both a Modifiers and Skill field.
    The modifier filed only works for Characteristics like Int and Dex like you say.
    MadBeardMan left the Skill field blank for Agent and Expert software items and so I assume that its was nevers finished or is work in progress.
    I think Skill filed is ment to add a skill to the action tab, if you for example write Electronics (Computers) 1 and not give a bonus +1 to your skill. But I don't seem to work.

For now I would just put in a "1" in the Mod filed next to the Electronics (Computers) skill on the Skill tab. For Weapons you can use the Mod on the action tab and it would give a bonus just when using that weapon.
    But I leave that up to my players and remember if you use a Expert software you only get a bones up until a certain difficulty level.
    Last edited by Boldtaar; July 20th, 2022 at 18:19.

But you can go to the Action tab and click on + button under misc actions and drag in Electronics (Computers) from the Skill list and edit the values how you want if you have a software Agent
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Boldtaar; July 20th, 2022 at 18:02.

Thread Information