5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Unable to add NPCs to combat tracker after 7/12 Patch

I installed the new patch and I'm not able to add NPCs to the combat tracker while I have the "Feature: Pathfinder - Naval Combat" loaded.

I get the following error.

[7/17/2022 10:55:00 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_combat_NavalCombat.lua"]:12: attempt to call field 'addNPC' (a nil value)

I also got other errors when players and the GM were doing things that affected multiple targets, but I forgot to get those errors. I suspect if this specific error is resolved it will take care of all of them.

When I open the stat block for a ship it lets me open it, but I get the following error.

[7/17/2022 11:08:42 PM] [WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.

Sure I can just not use it, but not having the Naval Combat feature is a problem for my campaign as I'm using the Pathfinder Naval Combat rules in my game. So I really hope this can be resolved so that I can properly use ships and still add NPCs to my combat tracker.

Thanks for reporting. I'll look at that DLC tomorrow, and see what I can do to help.

Regards,
    JPG

Ok, I just pushed a hot fix for this issue to the patch system. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Sorry for the late response. That fixed the issue. Thanks for the quick turn around on this issue.

Thread Information