FG Spreadshirt Swag

Rackham Vale by Crowbar Creative - Official Support and Feedback Thread

"an excellent new setting" - Gavin Norman, creator of OSE and Dolmenwood

“9/10…it is that good…and excellent addition to anybody’s gaming collection…”Jeff McAleer, The Gaming Gang

"...great concrete advice...a lot of clever work...great if you want [something in a] classic fantasy or fairy tale vein..." - Ben Milton, The Questing Beast

“17/20…my favorite book of 2021…Rackham Vale is amazing…”PM Schramm, Geas Publications

“Magnificent! What an incredible work.” Diogo Nogueira, Ennie-award winning author of Halls of the Blood King

Created by game masters for game masters, this setting features more than 100 of Rackham's illustrations and has been written and arranged to maximize utility at the table and minimize GM prep time.

Each of the 18 locations includes Who/What Is Here and What’s Interesting About It sections, plus Encounter Tables—making it possible to run the setting as a sandbox, pointcrawl, or semi-hexcrawl.

Each of the 27 bestiary entries includes What It Is, What It Likes, What It Hates, Allies, and Enemies sections, plus role-playing guidance and stat blocks using the ultra-lean and adaptable Old School Essentials system.

Also included: an original map optimized for FGU use, a handy factions chart, 63 adventure hooks, 3 dungeons, 8 new magic items, and 7 tables for generating creatures and locations on the fly. Enter the Vale, discover it’s secrets, adventures, and intrigues, and celebrate the iconic work of one of the greatest fantasy illustrators of all time.

Forge link: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/714/view

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So hey guys! I've been converting together with Brian, the writer and owner of Crowbar Creative, the Rackham Vale setting for FGU since May. We took our time to make it the best quality and conversion we could.

As it is a setting, you can insert it into your table with some of the hooks or even use it as you please.

It's super fairy and mystical, and as any OSE content, incredible deadly. The creatures that Brian wrote are amazing and super well thought.

This was also my first converted module, so i'd love to hear feedback from you guys. There were some automation that I couldn't do because of complex mechanics from the setting, but everything is well laid out so the referee know what to do with a click of a button

What do I need to use this setting?
    You only really need the base OSE Ruleset, but there are common/mundane creatures and basic itens that we do not cover in Rackham Vale, so you won't have stats for it without the OSE content modules.

For the future:
    • Generate better tokens

Playlist to get immersed: https://youtu.be/4B726-dhsvE
    Last edited by Primo; July 18th, 2022 at 18:15.
    My Forge Stuff: (click and you'll go there )

-----------------------------
    Discord: @mtprimo • Ultimate License Holder • FGU Community Dev & Forge Crafter • Marketing & Designer • Brazilian
    Owner of Aqui Existem Dragões, a company focused on adapting TTRPG content to digital/VTT ready content.

Super pumped you guys did this. I cant wait until the FG guys approve so it can get listed! One thing on the forge that gets a lot of people. Once you flip it to "live" go back to manage craft and hit "LIST". If you provide me a list of things that could not automate, I will take a look. (I know about the x10 damage)

Very excited to see this
    Ultimate License holder

Need maps? Check out my friend Zovya's fantasy setting Patreon and her website for high quality maps.

Well, its up and about

Discord: @mtprimo • Ultimate License Holder • FGU Community Dev & Forge Crafter • Marketing & Designer • Brazilian
    Owner of Aqui Existem Dragões, a company focused on adapting TTRPG content to digital/VTT ready content.

A thousand thanks to Primo for making this happen. May your dice ever crit, sir.

If anybody has questions about the setting in general or want to get your hands on the book, bestiary cards, or anything else, feel free to reach out to us here, at [email protected], or through our website, www.crwbr.com.

Thanks and happy adventuring!
    Brian
    Crowbar Creative

Thanks! All credit for the art goes to the immortal Arthur Rackham. And all credit to the FG adaptation goes to Primo!

Updates 22/07/2022

• Fixed some bestiary entries
    • Fixed some images entries
    • Added player maps
    • Open to all rulesets - although monsters and items stats only works with the OSE ruleset

Thread Information