DICE PACKS BUNDLE

tracker - skills not showing

since latests updates of today 13.07,22 i can't check any of my PC skills on the pc tracker. it's broken, tried unloading and loading again every single book + reinstalling the program and it is still not showing them.
    Last edited by G4antz; July 14th, 2022 at 02:31.

Dedication Feats filter on the Tracker is also not working. G4antz, as a workaround, you might want to go to Feats on the menu on the right and then search for the skill feat you want.

Edit: Not sure if related, but I'm getting this warning when trying to open the lists

[7/13/2022 8:50:53 PM] s'reference_groupedlist.init - DEPRECATED - 2022-07-12 - Use ListManager.toggleRecordView(sRecordType, sRecordView) or ListManager.initViewFromRecord(self, tList)'
    Last edited by dsaraujo; July 14th, 2022 at 04:52.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Thanks for the report. Trenloe has reached out to me, so that we can work on getting PF2 stuff to work with new core ruleset code. Hoping to get a chance to look at tomorrow, and get that squared away.

Regards,
    JPG

Trenloe and I have pushed a hot fix that should address this just now. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

it works.

Thread Information