FG Spreadshirt Swag

missing Commerce Raider - Harrier-class - Deckplans

not sure if this is missing or just some thing wrong on my end but whein i click on the Commerce Raider - Harrier-class - Deck plans it pulls up a blank map box

Do you know what reference? The records for 'The Harrier in Pirates of Drinax - Book 2' looks good on my end

Hey, just confirming, the plans are missing from the Drinaxian Companion link under Section 12 Commerce Raider (Harrier-Class). The link in book 2 works. For both links the image doesn't show in the body of the text, instead having a "missing image" type block. When I click on the block in Book 2 it opens the deckplans image. In the Companion, it opens the same type of image box, but its blank. The more detailed description in the Drinaxian Companion doesn't quite match the deck plans in Book 2, so I thought they might be updated. Can't find anything different on Google, though, so I suspect its the same and the differences in the description (Galley, central passageway, etc.) are typical Traveller imagination discrepancies.

Thanks for that yes its the same for me missing in the companion link missing harrier.JPG

The Drinaxian Companion is still missing the deckplans link.

Same problem here too. I just copied the image from the digital book and recreated the record. There's actually another copy of image in the Assets library, but the one from the pdf version of the book I have seemed to be a more updated version of the image.
    Last edited by Grognerd; September 30th, 2023 at 05:40.

I'm still looking into the deckplans link issue. Sorry for delay. Not seeing a solution as of yet.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thank you.

Pushed a fix for the missing image.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information