STAR TREK 2d20

Positive and negative modfiiers are not additive?

Unbenannt.jpg

Hi,

i tried to make an effect for a character with the antimagic rune: Antimagic Rune; SAVE: +1, magic
    This character is drained: 2 at the moment and for that he gets a -2 penalty to fortitude saves. Now, with the new effect activated, this does not add to a -1 penalty. Instead, when the character is targeted with a magic ability/spell his fortitude save shows a bonus of +1. It seems that the new effect overwrites the condition. Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong here?

Works fine for me.

Here's a PC with Drained:2 applied in the Combat Tracker and Antimagic Rune; SAVE: +1, magic applied via a character effect. A fortitude save with the magic trait uses the correct overall effects modifier of -1.

What effect modifier is used for your PC if you disable the character effect?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Then it must be a problem on my end. Maybe a conflict with an extension? I'm using https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ment-extension

Hi, I'm the developer of the GM Enhancement extensions. I wasn't able to reproduce this issue with the extension turned on. Also, my code does not interfere with saves or rolls in any way. Are you sure that when the character is targeted with a magic ability/spell his fortitude save, that ability spell is tagged with the magic trait?
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Sorry for wasting your time. I tried it againg today and now everything seems correct. There are so many modifiers on this high-level character that i must have miscalculated something.

Quote Originally Posted by Meckerdrache81 View Post
    Sorry for wasting your time. I tried it againg today and now everything seems correct. There are so many modifiers on this high-level character that i must have miscalculated something.
    No worries. We prefer to know about potential issues, even if they turn out to be non-issues in the end.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information