Hi I’m a DM whose now decided to run his own homebrew!
I have run various modules to much success and thought my own works could now be tested!
In a totally new plane of existence called Inertia.

You’ll see homebrewed monsters, npcs, magic items and even Spells.

This homebrew sees the PCs begin as children in a land unbeknown to them. Having lived as human children for 12 years they began to experience a change and learn their parents have hidden a secret from them their whole lives and for their own sake. Your appearance will change upon entering inertia( your chosen race) and you will learn to harness you skills depicted by class in a less than abundant setting, challenges pose themselves tests to level up and a possible threat to Inertia looming, will your PC be up to the task?

Game day and time is tbc however most likely a Wednesday however if I get enough interest then I may possibly run another day for those that cannot makes Wednesdays, o currently have 4 PCs confirmed into the campaign and am looking for 2 more!

This will be a long campaign starting at level 1 and possibly going above and beyond level 20. Some homebrew classes may be allowed upon discussion with myself as I have done this for players before.

Sessions are £10 per session or £30 for 4 sessions paid through PayPal and the sessions are always 3 hours long.

If you require anymore information etc then please feel free to ask away and hopefully see you in Inertia! If not happy adventuring ✌