DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Undead Regeneration Effect

Hi all - does anyone know if there is a Heal effect?

For most PC's and NPC's I just use "Heal; Bleeding: -1"

But my Skeleton Sovereign is having a hard time of it since his hordes of skeletons will not regenerate as they are immune to bleeding (even the helpful kind). I was hoping to make it automatic so I didn't have to stop on each in the combat tracker during the round while they are in regeneration state waiting to rise again.

Thanks for any thoughts!

Hi CaMac,

Yes, if they are immune to bleeding then it will prevent you from dragging the effect to the NPC but I did find a workaround that you can use. Instead of dragging the new effect, use the + button to add an effect and then paste your Heal; Bleeding: -1. The code doesn't prevent you from adding the effects that way and in my quick testing it seems to work. The issue will be getting the effects on the skeletons to begin with.

Dakadin

Ok - great! It didn't occur to me that one method vs. the other would matter but I can see how that might result from the code. Thanks much - really great job on converting RMC - we are enjoying it immensely. And the same thing will work when they are set on fire for hits per round I suppose so it helps on both scenarios.

Might be a bit late, but I noticed that there is also an effect " REGEN: x " which adds x hits per round unless maximum hits are reached or zero hits left.

Thanks Strubbel - I'll try that. It is not too late - the party just went back for necromantic fun.

Thread Information