STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    It's just a graphic pulled into FGU with the traveller ship tokens placed on top.

Here's the graphic I pinched from someone else:

spacebattle.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    It's just a graphic pulled into FGU with the traveller ship tokens placed on top.

Here's the graphic I pinched from someone else:

spacebattle.jpg
    Thanks. Now I just have to figure out how it works.

Very cool indeed. Especially the corsair fleet trackers. Do your players switch ships/characters from time to time or are the crew on the corsair ships NPCs?

Quote Originally Posted by Khoros View Post
    Very cool indeed. Especially the corsair fleet trackers. Do your players switch ships/characters from time to time or are the crew on the corsair ships NPCs?
    They switch characters and ships depending upon the adventure.

Neat idea, especially on that kind of a campaign. Last question: are you running the fg commercial adventure module or are you running it as is from the books? Because the fg module seems kinda pricey to me, especially since I shelled out a pretty penny for the physical books/pdfs already. Don't get me wrong, the books are definitely worth the price, no question about it. But is buying the fg module worth it, IYO?

Neat idea, especially on that kind of a campaign. Last question: are you running the fg commercial adventure module or are you running it as is from the books? Because the fg module seems kinda pricey to me, especially since I shelled out a pretty penny for the physical books/pdfs already. Don't get me wrong, the books are definitely worth the price, no question about it. But is buying the fg module worth it, IYO?

Sorry, double post. How do I delete this?

Quote Originally Posted by Khoros View Post
    you mean the FGU module for PoD? Yes absolutely worth it in time savings alone but also has all the tables, gear and ships entered correctly as usable items + much more.

Given that PoD is such a massive campaign (we're two years in IRL, playing one 6 hour session every two weeks, and only halfway through) the value is pretty enormous imho.

The smaller standalone modules would be much easier to wrangle yourself/ offer less value imho.

Ok, thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll be buying it, then. Now all I've got to do is find time to play yet another campaign��.

Thread Information