DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Soupy View Post
    Is the $650 to play Pathfinder 2E worth it?
    Yes, go for it, and sync your online Paizo store account with your FG store account so that you can get the discounts and any free PDFs BEFORE purchasing. Here is a YouTube Playlist so that you can preview some of the content and such. These videos go back to the release in the play-test.
    YouTube Playlist:
    https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...okK64E-0zCw414

Here is the official PF2.0 FG forums thread.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Pathfinder-2-0
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Quote Originally Posted by Laerun View Post
    Yes, go for it, and sync your online Paizo store account with your FG store account so that you can get the discounts and any free PDFs BEFORE purchasing. Here is a YouTube Playlist so that you can preview some of the content and such. These videos go back to the release in the play-test.
    YouTube Playlist:
    https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...okK64E-0zCw414

Here is the official PF2.0 FG forums thread.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Pathfinder-2-0
    Excellent!

I'm glad to hear there is someone who thinks it's worth it.

Thank you for pointing out the location of the PF2.0 FG forums. I must have missed them.

We play PF1e. Got lucky with a Humble Bundle that let us move off 5e. I have spent probably $2000 since the pandemic on 5e,2e & pf1e. I regret none of it (even though i do not believe i will ever go back to 5e and the 2e is as much for nostalgia).

Fantasy Grounds is worth it. If you like PF2 then it is worth it.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

You don't need to buy everything at one. The key not to feel the financial pain is purchase what you need over time.

I find the PF2 price steep, compared to everything else, but thanks to Doug the old bundle was split to Essentials and Lost Omen, which makes FG more affordable.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Excellent!

I'm glad to hear there is someone who thinks it's worth it.

Thank you for pointing out the location of the PF2.0 FG forums. I must have missed them.
    well...similarly cause i don t know anything about D&D past the 2nd edition... is the D&D classic bundle costing 850 bucks worth it?

maybe for some very particular individuals who like to collect and have access to as much material as possible. I own it all mostly to support fellow converters, there s no way i ever going to use half of it.

As suggested above... if money is not an issue, go for it, it feels nice to own everything available. The equivalent for you to the DMG, PHB, the MM and an adventure or two should be plenty enough to start. In 2E, if you don t play with Kits then the handbooks have little purpose IMO, i imagine there s something similar in PF2. Have fun

I think the consumer just wants a definitive yes or no. YES YES YES it's worth it. If you don't like return, but if your already using FGU and know PF2, I use PF1, then yes its worth every penny in my book. I have many of PF1 Modules is it worth it, YES again. I only wish I could buy more of them. Yes. Hope that answers you question. YES!

Blog Entries
    Without FG my gaming hobby would have ended around 11 years ago. I have no concerns whatsoever aside from not having enough nights in the week to do all the gaming that is currently on my plate.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

It's basically the same price if you are going to by the hardback books, and if you sync, you can get the FG version plus PDF - so if you would spend this for the paper versions, than yes.

I also jumped in when Paizo was offering a humble bundle which gave me extras and the hardback Core Rulebook for a great price.
    Last edited by fieldson; July 22nd, 2022 at 00:13.

Is the $650 to play Pathfinder 2E worth it?
    If you like something you spend that kind of money on it, although 99% of people would not spend it all at once, but rather buy 1 or 2 bits a a time, just like you would with the books if you bought them from a store.

This seems like another strange thread...

I spent 5 years playing World of Warcraft with 3 accounts at £8.99 a month per account... Fantasy Grounds is much better value and I don't have to raid 3 nights a week to beat a boss to get armour that is obsolete in a few months.

Thread Information