STAR TREK 2d20

Pathfinder 2 ed Core

In pdf book there is a lot more great pictures, why in FG core product is less ? No rogue pictures, no ranger pictures, no sorcerer pictures, wizard and more ? My product is broken or something ?

It appears that the images for the sample characters for the last four classes (ranger, rogue, sorcerer and wizard) weren't included. We'll get that fixed in a future release.

Thanks for reporting the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

When can we expect adding all missing arts ?

Quote Originally Posted by GunWar View Post
    When can we expect adding all missing arts ?
    Sorry, I thought we'd updated those. We'll get a fix in a future release of the Core Rules - after R19 goes into live, which will be a few months off yet.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information