DICE PACKS BUNDLE

DM tool to adjust all creatures stats?

this is an extension Idea my DM is wondering if it can be done.

Situation: Players are hitting encounters that are too easy for their level in a premade module. (I know there are MANY ways to handle this, The DM is asking about this way specifically)

Is there a means to give a blanket bonus to certain stats to all enemies added to the CT without going to each creature individually or having to keep typing in on the modifier box?

Say the creatures all need 20% more HP, a to hit bonus, a damage bonus and a save increase, could it be done from a single tool window set so each creature gains these bonuses as they are added to the CT?

He is mainly trying to buff creatures as needed prior to an encounter, without needing to go to each creature individually.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

This could be done with an extension.

In the 3.5E ruleset (which Pathfinder 1e runs on top of) there's an addNPC function in scripts\manager_combat2.lua - this function gets executed for each NPC that is added to the combat tracker. You would put your code that makes changes to each NPC in this function.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The probably easiest method would be to simply use a custom effect which your DM drops on NPCs like this.

ATK: 2; DMG: 4; SAVE: 3; CON: 4; ... etc.
    If you'd want some HP automation with that, I can recommend bmos LiveHP extension: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/19/view

Else an extension is the way to go as Trenloe outlined.

My DM/brother is looking into LUA and the ruleset wizard to see if we want to delve into making a few extensions. He wants control of certain things the way he want he also likes a decent amount of random when DMing (treasure, monster power, and such). so if he wants to jump in and try out making an ext, I will try and help. he is in IT and does plenty of coding, but not in lua, so we shall see.

thanks all
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

There's a template extension in the FG Store that can do some of that, but unfortunately it is missing Pathfinder's Advanced Template (which sounds pretty close to what you're asking for). I returned it because it didn't have that, so I forget whether it let you make your own custom templates.

FG's version of Lua is pretty simple and there are a lot of friendly devs on here who would be happy to help him learn.

Thread Information