DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Reference Manual Builder question

If you're already tired of me, you probably will be soon
    How do you make clean columns with links as in my attached screenshot?
    I tried to make a table but, tables haven't allowed links within them. I tried making columns without the table but lining up the text kinda sucks, besides anything on the same line as the link borks the rest of the line.
    Thanks for the ear,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License Holder- Playin' D&D since '79, GMing since '81 and still rockin' the geriatric crowd.

You can't make links in tables in the formatted text fields inside FG. You can either make a table; or make a list of links.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks Moon Wizard
    Ultimate License Holder- Playin' D&D since '79, GMing since '81 and still rockin' the geriatric crowd.

Blog Entries
    Consider making a Rollable table. Those types can have links, and you can place a link to the rollable table in most (all?) text fields.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks LordEntrails,
    May be a good solution. I guess that I was getting hung up on trying to make the Reference Manual 'look-like' the Reference Manual it came from and still have the linking functions.

Thanks again

Thread Information