FG Spreadshirt Swag

5e - Damage Reduction Automation will return

I apologize for anyone who purchased my previous extension 5E - Damage Reduction, published by Rob2e. Please be patient as I work on the extension to fix the issue and re-release the product.
    It will not be released under the Rob2e name in the future. If you have already purchased a copy please send me a pm of your purchase and I will see about getting you a new copy on release
    Last edited by MyGivinOpinion; July 6th, 2022 at 01:13.
    FG License: Unity Ultimate License
    Timezone: -5 EST/EDT

Damage Reduction Automation is waiting for approval on the Forge. User tutorial can be found here. https://youtu.be/9ZXSGqgFWHQ

5e - Damage Reduction Automation is Live
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/704/view
    Last edited by MyGivinOpinion; July 12th, 2022 at 04:01.

Could we have an option to add other types of damage (all regular ones and hopefully custom ones from the custom damage manager) that bypass resistances. In one campaign we have Temporal Damage and in another we have Ballistic damage. I could see where these might bypass damage resistance. also can the damage resistance be bypassed by two or more types?

At this time it is only limited to a single type which is a material. Currently working to expand the code to accept other types of bypass. Custom entries are possible but i have to learn more about XML first.

Out of curiosity, is this extension still being offered? It shows as not available when you use the link in post #3.

I am currently working on updating it as it currently does not function. Had to take some time off for school.

Quote Originally Posted by MyGivinOpinion View Post
    I am currently working on updating it as it currently does not function. Had to take some time off for school.
    No worries!! Life is more important for sure. I appreciate the response and good luck with school!

Thread Information