DICE PACKS BUNDLE

TrueCondition Questions

So I'm working on an Acid critical table found in RMC3 and the writeup for the D crit 56-60 roll says the following..."Strike to foe's shield arm. If foe has no shield or metal armor, he is knocked out for 1 day. +15 hits". The entry is asking for an OR'ing of 2 TruthConditions (shield and metal armor). If I was programming in C this would be accomplished easily with a logical OR in the if statement. Is there a way to implement either an inline 'OR'.... or .... doing something like a nested if structure? The other question is I haven't seen a way to do a 'negative' TruthCondition which is what is asked for as well as the OR logic. If someone can point me to an existing crit table that shows this function or give me guidance on how to accomplish it I would be glad for the assist.

Unfortunately, there aren't any options for doing OR or NOT operations. Basically, I got a list together of all the possible conditions in the Arms Law and Spell Law critical tables when I came up with the list of true conditions. I didn't go through all every possible RM or SM critical. If you provide me with the ones that are needed and where they are found then I can see about adding them to the ruleset at some point or you can make an extension to do it.

Thanks for the info.

Thread Information