5E Character Create Playlist

Issues with the store cart

Hello everyone I'm wondering if the following issues are somehow related to my browser of choice, if they are bugged or if they are just the way they are. And quite frankly I'm a bit annoyed at this behaviour.

1. Long idle time resets the cart.
    I made my selection (several items), something came up, came back and after adding the next item to the cart it was empty.

2. Logging in seems to reset the cart.
    Remade my selection, clicked on "Check out", logged in with my account, cart turned up empty again.

This makes it quite difficult to give you my money.

If relevant:
    Browser: Up to date Firefox
    Plugins: No activated Ad-Blockers or other plugins that change the way a site behaves/is displayed.

Did you try logging in before making a purchase. I'm not seeing any issues and I also use Firefox.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yes, logging in beforehand works fine. I don't know if it also resets the cart after 30 minutes or so while being logged in but I can check out just fine.

But that is kind off besides the point, which is that the transition between logged out and logged is behaving weirdly for some reason.

I do appreaciate the reply though.

Thread Information