Starfinder Playlist

LFP 5e/3e D&D Princes of the Apocalypse Low Fantasy Homebrew Mondays 4:00 pm PST

Hi gamers,

there are two spots open for an ongoing game every Monday night at 4:00 - 8:00 pm PST.

Currently running is Princes of the Apocalypse, so preferably anyone joining won't have already played or read this adventure. If you've played Mines of Phandelver, that's a plus, but not necessary.

Our LOW FANTASY homebrew mod is modified 5e, designed for less super hero character powers, and more customization. Spells and classes have been modified to be more 3e like in power. We use a historically accurate monetary system, and some survival mechanics to give the game a gritty, more old school D&D feel.

I am an experienced GM, and we are fairly experienced with FGU, with friendly players that are glad to help those new to FGU. You should have some experience with D&D, although it can be of any edition. Our game's goal is to create a solidly defined setting, that is enjoyable for the players, where they are challenged with critical decision being more important than die rolling.

You are welcome to reply to this thread, but for the fastest response email me at [email protected]. Please include your name, your level of experience as a player, whether you are looking to play every week, or less frequently, and any other background you're willing to share.

Cheers,

Ghengis
    Last edited by Ghengis; July 20th, 2022 at 02:52.

Email sent || Discord: connivingsumo#9530

Rik

Sorry, what does Rik mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
    Sorry, what does Rik mean?
    That's my name (Rick with no 'c'). I sent you an email a couple days ago.

Hi Rik,

Sorry I did not see your email. I’ll check my spam filter to see if your email got scooped into there.

Thanks for reaching out. We have four players, are looking for two regulars. We currently have an alternate.

Thanks,

Ghengis

Greetings,

Interested in this game. Email sent.
    - Faith, Steel and Gunpowder.

Thread Information