FG Spreadshirt Swag

Duplicating image asset folder to another image and also rotating layers in Unity

Hey all, two questions:

Say I have two images that I was creating out of FG assets. Is there a way to duplicate a nested folder structure containing multiple stamps/assets from one of the images to the other, maintaining the position, tint, orientation and folder structure of the assets that were duplicated as they show on the new image?

Also, once a layer has been created, and an asset has been stamped on it, I have noticed that I can shift it around the image that I am creating, but I haven't figured out how to rotate it or change the scale of the layer so that the stamp is either bigger or smaller / at a different angle. Is rotating or scaling up/down possible?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Select the folder (or layer) that you want to duplicate and then click on the duplicate selected layers button at the bottom of the window.

Select the asset that you want to edit and you'll see several white dots around it. Drag the dots to reshape the asset; or use the flip and rotate tools under quick transform
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hey Zacchaeus, thanks a lot for your quick replies!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Select the folder (or layer) that you want to duplicate and then click on the duplicate selected layers button at the bottom of the window.
    I have done that, but then when I try dragging that layer to another image (I mean like a separate map in a different image file I am building) it won't drop into the layers of that second image file. Is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Select the asset that you want to edit and you'll see several white dots around it. Drag the dots to reshape the asset; or use the flip and rotate tools under quick transform
    For clarification, when I mentioned rotating or scaling the layer, I probably should have said specifically that I was trying to rotate or make larger or smaller the image assets that were stamped on the layer. I know I can use the white squares in your screenshot to change the position of the stamps, but I was trying to make the stamped images tilt on different angles, and to make the stamped images appear larger or smaller after having stamped them. Is that possible?

No, I don't think you can copy one layer or folder from one map to another.

Yes, to the second question. Drag one of the white squares on any corner, or any side to resize the image (I think you hold down SHIFT or CTRL whilst doing so if you don't want it to remain rectangular. Use the white square at the top to rotate the image (Again hold CTRL I think to fine tune that - otherwise I think it goes in 15 degree steps (or maybe 45 degree steps).
    More information here https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...aps+with+Tiles
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information