Starfinder Playlist

Savage Pathfiner: Hollow's Last Hope error

I tried to run a combat with the NPC Kolmukmurk, and the software is giving me an error.

When I use his Powers, they are listed incorrectly in the Combat Tracker, for example Bolt:[d4-2] and when I try to use it it gives me the error in the picture.

Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? Error.PNG

I've raised with the DLC developer for the module to see how to get the creature data corrected; and I'll see if I can add a guard in the SW code to make sure it doesn't create the script error when the data is not correct. I'm just working on maintenance for this ruleset, while the ruleset developer is away.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks!

Being this the demo adventure for this specific system, it's most likely the first thing everyone is going to play. So it is nice if it runs smooth and easy

Quote Originally Posted by Vassago77 View Post
    Thanks!

Being this the demo adventure for this specific system, it's most likely the first thing everyone is going to play. So it is nice if it runs smooth and easy
    Because it was the demo it was one of the first modules created and when I tested it, it was fine... Then MAJOR changes were made to how SWADE managed Arcane Backgrounds (they are now module based not extension based) so it broke.

Fixed it now, thank you.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

I just pushed a hot fix to the patch system as well.

After running a new Check for Updates,
    * If the Kolmokmurk has been edited (shows book and quill icon in NPC list), make sure to right click on it and select the Revert option.
    * You will need to delete the older version of Kolmokmurk from the combat tracker; and re-add from the NPC list. (since combat tracker entries are copies of the original.)

Regards,
    JPG

Are there story entries for for each section of the reference manual? I like to bold important text and modify adventures to tailor toward my players - but it looks like the only editable story entries are for Part III?

I have my answer. Story question asked and answered starting in post 71 HERE

Thread Information