DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Weapon Attack Tables

I can't seem to find the weapon attack tables for my players to see. They want to compare weapons as far as what weapon does what kind of damage. There's a way to bring those up to view, right? I've searched through Arms Law but I can't find them.

Hi Grimbold11,

You should be able to open the RM Tables window and then share that. That will open it on the player side, then they can open the individual tables and view them just like you can.

Dakadin
    Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

Odd, I have Arms Law loaded under modules but there are no tables listed in the Tables menu from Arms Law.. Perhaps I have missed something.

General question for the floor - when characters open their character sheet, their are no dice next to the Base Attack Spell in the combat tab. So to cast a spell on someone I have been bringing up the combat tracker because it does show dice there. In the training video, Virula has dice next to her Base Attack Spell entry the combat tab of her character sheet. Has something been changed or is there an option I need to enable that I haven't seen yet?

Be sure you are using the RM Tables icon and not the Tables icon in the sidebar. They are 2 separate types of tables. The RM Tables has the Rolemaster tables that are resolved using the Table Resolver. The Tables section are the Fantasy Grounds tables that you can roll directly on.
    RM Tables.png

For the Base Attack Spell, the rolls were never able to rolled from the Combat tab on the character sheet. It has always been from the Combat Tracker. The player should have an attack icon they can select for their PC in the Combat Tracker and roll from there.
    Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

Right.
    Drag the Base Attack Spell red icon from the Spell Attacks button on the Combat tab to the Attacks section on the top.
    Once tweaked to include whatever Skill you want to add as a reference (I add one to the Skills section) it will then show up on the Combat Tracker to be rolled from there.

You(the PC or GM) might have to add the Total Bonus for a spell list’s OB on the Combat Tracker and adjust it depending upon a different spell(list) being used, but as Dakadin confirms, it is all rolled from the CT, after that kind of setup.

Buy yourselves a donut! Your answers are awesome, thank you!!

Thread Information