FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Aiming/Pipboy

Aiming/Pipboy

Hello is there a way to automate aiming? as the pipboy/vats take away the difficulty increase but I could figure no way to make hit a certain requested spot

I'm hoping I understand your question. To select the location for the attack or damage you click on the vault tec mascot image on the desktop. This does apply the increase in difficulty and the chat output would relay if it's an aimed attack or not.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I will have to check this evening after work but my nephews and I were playing around with the system trying to get our bearings. One of them picked a pipboy. which in the description says it ignores that difficulty increase.(I will need to test again to make sure it does actually remove it) As for where the aimed shot goes. when we selected the body part it did not hit it. though I do not know if it was clicked once when rolled to hit and then again when damage was done or if just when the to hit was done so I will have to test that again tonight

Thread Information