FG Spreadshirt Swag

Testing NPC Statblock importer

Is there a template for what needs to be changed or "massaged" after a stat block is copied to a text editor? It mostly works, but TRAITS, ACTIONS, REACTIONS, etc don't parse correctly. I'm sure it's my formatting (or lack thereof)

Thanks,
    Ultimate License Holder- Playin' D&D since '79, GMing since '81 and still rockin' the geriatric crowd.

See video thirty three here. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-do-I-in-Unity

A lot will depend on what the pdf is like as to how much clean up you'll need to do. At a minimum getting rid of extraneous line breaks, and extra spaces I'd suggest. However there could be other artefacts as well.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    I haven't used this importer yet. But experience with other ones for FG and other applications tell me that when you copy out of a PDF, paste into a text editor, like Notepad ++ and not something like MS Word. The text editor will show you hidden characters, which wysiwyg editors will not.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks, crisis averted. I had a few areas that were out of syntax. I can't wait to play with the other importers. Hopefully, a bulk importer for 5e will be developed for NPC's and items at some point now that PAR5E is dead.

Thanks again
    Ultimate License Holder- Playin' D&D since '79, GMing since '81 and still rockin' the geriatric crowd.

Thread Information