Starfinder Playlist

Fantasy grounds and Steam link

I purchased my ultimate license separate from my steam account. But recently linked my Paizo and Steam accounts to my Fantasy Grounds account. That being said, if I buy a module on my steam account, will my Fantasy grounds account recognize the purchase? Likewise, since I did not buy the FG Ultimate license from Steam originally, will Steam allow the purchase of the modules?

Blog Entries
    Yes, assuming your accounts are linked and in Steam you enter a CD Key for the product. Their are instructions on the Steam community on how to do that.

But purchases in one store (Steam or FG) will not be recognized by the other store for bundles. The recommendation is to buy all DLC from one store or the other. And unless you benefit from Steam's regional pricing, that you purchase from the FG store since it keeps more money for the devs.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Yes, assuming your accounts are linked and in Steam you enter a CD Key for the product. Their are instructions on the Steam community on how to do that.
    Ahh, thanks. I've never added a non steam game to my account before, so it was a new function I needed to learn. Thanks again.

Blog Entries
    Glad you got it. Sorry I didn't have more details, I don't use Steam.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information