Starfinder Playlist

{PAID} GM of 35+ years seeks players for Pathfinder Saturday Mornings at 8 AM {PAID}

Greetings fair ones and I hope life is treating you all very well!

I am currently looking for players willing to spend the money they would usually spend on a night at the movies to spend the money being a part of what will seem like a movie starring...YOU!
    I am planning to run a self created campaign/sandbox on Saturday Mornings at 8 AM Eastern, that is New York time.
    Looking for four to six people, six is preferable, four will work. Experience level does not matter. I will have safety measures in Place for possible triggering events.

Now to the big thing. The Price and content.

I will be charging twenty dollars ($20) per person per session, paid via the startplaying.games website. you must register there as a player, and sign up for my game.
    Please have a demo version of FG Unity installed and updated, as well as Discord (Link to be given later) set to push to talk. Syrinscape will also be used.

WHY a paid game? If you are willing to put up money to enjoy a hobby, then I am fully prepared to bend over backwards to give you what you want and need. A GM who is on time, has materials prepared, and has years of experience in running and playing Role playing games. In addition, you get background ambiance music, tips on role playing, role immersion, using the rules, house rules. I can also teach how to use FG, game mechanics, weird voices, memorable characters and many other things too numerous to mention here.

Hope to be gaming with you soon, and stay safe out there. Your Adventure awaits!
    Last edited by Rogue; June 24th, 2022 at 15:10.
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Thread Information