FG License: Free
Time Zone: Pacific Daylight Time/GMT -7
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday/ Bi-Weekly or Weekly
Term: Looking for a long-term group hopefully a full campaign or multiple campaigns
Voice: I have a mic and camera so I can do both audio and video and already have a discord set up.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E, Pathfinder 2E, Starfinder
Game System Experience: I have played D&D5E for a few years and have dnd beyond so I know it pretty well, Pathfinder 2E I have never played a campaign and only have the core rulebook, Starfinder I have never played but have always been interested in.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have no experience with Fantasy grounds but I will be trying to find time to watch the basic videos of how it works for players at least.

Character Type Preferred: I like to play all different characters and classes I usually come up with the backstory first before the classes and races that fit the backstory, but I'm also open to filling a need for the party so I'm versatile.
About me: I'm a pretty relaxed person and can get along with almost anyone, I am just looking to get back into ttrpg's again and get to learn fantasy grounds to see about running my own campaign later, but would really like to find a long term group, I like to play whatever I come up with an interesting backstory for lol, look forward to adventuring with you.