DICE PACKS BUNDLE

One Click Druid Token Swapper not working?

Hi all.

For some reason, the 1-click druid ability to swap tokens seems to not be working.

I have downloaded the most recent versions, re-installed, get no errors at run time and made sure it is selected as part of the modules at start up, etc. I have stopped and started FGU a couple of time to make sure they remain selected.

I select the char, hit the 1-click druid effect button for the animal I want to change to, and the effect shows as a value on the char... but no token swap.

Anyone any suggestions?

Cheers

Aiddar

As suggested in the first thread you created for this issue, it's best to post in the support channel specific to this extension.

This extension is on DMs Guild here: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/261...antasy-Grounds and this page has listed how to get support: "As this is a complicated programmed feature, if you are having any issues, PLEASE DO NOT make comments below, but rather come to our Discord and tag @Diablobob so he can help you..." The Discord channel mentioned is also on that page: discord.gg/rob2e

If you don't get any solution from there, all I can suggest is the usual extension troubleshooting approach - make sure your rulesets are updated, create a brand new campaign with no extensions enabled other than this extension (and any pre-reqs it needs). If that fails then it's more than likely a problem with the extension - check with the extension creator via their support channel; if just that extension in a brand new campaign does work, then it's going to be an issue with either your data in your campaign or a clash with another extension - disable extensions one-by-one until you find the culprit.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Aiddar View Post
    Hi all.

For some reason, the 1-click druid ability to swap tokens seems to not be working.

I have downloaded the most recent versions, re-installed, get no errors at run time and made sure it is selected as part of the modules at start up, etc. I have stopped and started FGU a couple of time to make sure they remain selected.

I select the char, hit the 1-click druid effect button for the animal I want to change to, and the effect shows as a value on the char... but no token swap.

Anyone any suggestions?

Cheers

Aiddar
    With both extensions and modules, the problems often arise when an older version or duplicate files are left over. Delete both the module and the extension prior to adding the updated versions. Make sure you don't have any duplicates or slightly renamed files.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Thread Information