FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last
    I agree completely. I did end up finding where to change this, but it's not changing and I don't know the implications of changing it, yet. I'll continue to look at it, as time permits, but it appears that it will be quite time-consuming. That's provided I can find the time and other things aren't more important. Sorry for the unfortunate news on this one.
    Twitter: @Doomswords
    Discord: Doomsword#0669

Thanks for update.

My attacks give same result in chat ,combat tracker and character sheet red box now.

Great.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsword View Post
    I agree completely. I did end up finding where to change this, but it's not changing and I don't know the implications of changing it, yet. I'll continue to look at it, as time permits, but it appears that it will be quite time-consuming. That's provided I can find the time and other things aren't more important. Sorry for the unfortunate news on this one.
    Don't worry! It's a very minor feature. It's not important and I'm fine with the %. Thank you

Hello,

Sorry double post but I think there's a problem with the attack matrices.
    Are they configured for players? Because player-characters are subject to THAC0.
    Unless I haven't understood how to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Vackipleur View Post
    Hello,

Sorry double post but I think there's a problem with the attack matrices.
    Are they configured for players? Because player-characters are subject to THAC0.
    Unless I haven't understood how to do it
    Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I was fixing another couple of issues that I noticed while looking at this.

Now, I'm not sure exactly what you're experiencing, but I do see that the PCs' matrix is wrong from the player side and correct from the DM side. Not sure what's up with that, yet. Could that be what's causing your issue? If it's something different that you're describing, can you give some more details?

I will work on fixing the matrix differences, because that's a pretty big deal for 1e/OSRIC.

Thanks for the report!

Thanks Doomswords. That's exactly what I'm experiencing. Matrix are correct from the DM side and wrong from the player side.

A new feature, is it possible to modify the Weight allowance and Max Press values in the Inventory tab (and also in the characteristic STR), please?
    The Weight Allowance could be 35 lbs + the bonus (or malus due to STR).
    For example, if I have a strength of 17, my Weight Allowance would be 85 lbs (35 + 50 bonus) (i.e. before my movement is reduced).
    The current Max Press is that of AD&D2. It should be 150 lbs + the Strength bonus (or malus) for AD&D1.
    Example with a strength of 17 it should be 150 + 50 = 200 lbs.

And don't worry, you've got time. It's very kind of you to do this extension.
    My players and I thank you very much for creating this extension. It allows us to play AD&D1 like it was 40 years ago ^^'

Quote Originally Posted by Vackipleur View Post
    Thanks Doomswords. That's exactly what I'm experiencing. Matrix are correct from the DM side and wrong from the player side.

A new feature, is it possible to modify the Weight allowance and Max Press values in the Inventory tab (and also in the characteristic STR), please?
    The Weight Allowance could be 35 lbs + the bonus (or malus due to STR).
    For example, if I have a strength of 17, my Weight Allowance would be 85 lbs (35 + 50 bonus) (i.e. before my movement is reduced).
    The current Max Press is that of AD&D2. It should be 150 lbs + the Strength bonus (or malus) for AD&D1.
    Example with a strength of 17 it should be 150 + 50 = 200 lbs.

And don't worry, you've got time. It's very kind of you to do this extension.
    My players and I thank you very much for creating this extension. It allows us to play AD&D1 like it was 40 years ago ^^'
    For whatever, reason, I didn't get a notification of your post.

Thanks for the kind words and the reports.

Those features are already there, but I didn't test them all from the player side. Turns out, I had to figure out how to make them available to the players due to a data limitation that I wasn't aware of. I did all that and tested it pretty extensively with the 2E ruleset. This extension also applies to my OSRIC (1E) ruleset, so I tested that out, found similar issues in the ruleset itself, and still need to test this extension with it. Things came up that got in the way of doing that and releasing the fixes.

I'll have a new version of this out ASAP. I simply need to make sure to test it enough that I can be fairly confident that it won't break anyone's games.

Releases coming soon...

A new version of AD&D Options and House Rules is now available in the forge. I tested it as much as I reasonably could, both with 2E and OSRIC. There's no way to catch everything, so please let me know if you find any issues. It corrects a bunch of issues on the player side, including those involving the matrices. It also fixes some bugs that I discovered in testing. The internal changes are significant and there are player-facing changes that are probably noticeable, so you may wish to test it before updating. Thanks!

A new version is available in the forge to fix GM rolling from the CT in OSRIC when the initiative die option has been changed from the default of d6.

Hello Doomsword,
    There's an issue with the Comeliness. It remains set at 9 and it is not possible to change this score...

Thread Information