DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Error on clicking unsubscribe link in email notifications

Two problems.

1. There is no place in the forums for posts such as this one. I will stick it in the Unity forum.

2. I cannot unsubscribe to a thread. When I click on the link in an email notification, even after having logged in, I get the following message:

An invalid threadid or forumid was specified.

Please fix this functionality!

Thank you.

Blog Entries
    I just tested an unsubscribe link for a thread and it worked for me. Can you check to see if the URL is getting truncated at all when you click it? If so, does it work when you copy and paste the full link to your browser?

Blog Entries
    Also, at the top of the actual thread is a "Thread Tools" drop down. In there you can unsubscribe from a specific thread. I also think the forum has a profile option where it can be set to automatically subscribe you to every thread you reply to. If that's part of your issue and you need help finding it, I can poke around for it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

My apologies! I played around with this some more and I was able to subscribe to a thread and then unsubscribe via the email link. I then tried to unsubscribe via the same email link again and got the error message. I suspect that in the original case I clicked the email link twice, and everything worked as indented. As always, thank you for the wonderful support.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for letting us know. For this we use a commercial forum software, so we have limited capabilities to modify it. In this case, it seems like the error message should have been drafted better to explain that you were not currently subscribed to that thread.

Thread Information