FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries

Help Fantasy Grounds Beat its Competition with the D&D Beyond Survey

Sorry if this has already been posted (moderators please feel free to delete this if it has).

I was at D&D Beyond today and noticed a Wizards of the Coast survey. It's rather lengthy. A few of the questions ask about Fantasy Grounds vs Roll20 (and others).

To quote Mr. Davison, "Show Your Love for Fantasy Grounds", go take the survey and tip the scales in favor of FG.

The survey link is at the top of the D&D Beyond.com page.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Gotta warn you...the survey is LONG, especially if you've been playing/DM'ing since 1983 like me. I'm on question 51 and it's half done.

Quote Originally Posted by TheoGeek View Post
    Gotta warn you...the survey is LONG, especially if you've been playing/DM'ing since 1983 like me. I'm on question 51 and it's half done.
    Yes it is. It took me a good 30-40 minutes to complete.

Is this regionally locked? I see no link to survey.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Blog Entries
    No, it looks like the link from DDB is gone now. At least I could not find it.I believe this is the same survey, as posted ion ENWorld.
    https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6841150/dnd

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It looks like this:

If you pressed the Dismiss button, you won't see it again.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Trenloe. Same survey as my link

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Good God what a lengthy, nit-picky survey that was! I'm surprised they didn't ask questions like what my children's reading or eating habits are?

Echoing what others said survey is crazy long I had to save it out of losing interest. I saved it at question 76.

I’ll resume it later after a nap

Blog Entries
    Since I don't play 5e I doubt WotC is at all interested in what I think. Also, holy smokes is that a long survey.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information