DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP: 5E - Curse of the Crimson Throne conversion + house rules

FG License: Unity demo or better. GM has Ultimate license, so players only need at least Unity Demo.
    Game System: 5E

Time Zone: i.e. CST, Central Standard Time USA
    Day of week and time: Friday Nights 8pm CST - 11pm CST.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: About every other week

Text or Voice: i.e. Voice required. Video optional.
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 50/50. DnD by its nature is combat orientated, however there are many moments of social interaction and relationships with NPCs and factions within this campaign. A house rule or two will require some creative/narrative thought.

Number of Players in game & needed: Minimum 1 Maximum 6
    Character starting level & equipment: 2nd level. Standard point buy or standard array. Pregens can be provided, just let me know in advance!
    Character restrictions: i.e. Core Rulebooks only, Waterdeep setting (urban adventure)

Details of your scenario: You read right, I will be converting the Pathfinder 1st ed Crimson Throne campaign to Dungeons and Dragons 5E! I will be using the 5E ruleset to run encounters, but will structure the setting around the Crimson Throne adventure path. I will also be peppering in some house rules to accelerate combat and to encourage players to drive the adventure forward. I plan to run this campaign with a party of 1 to 5, and players may come and go throughout the campaign. I'll run this game a little different than traditional, using an orcale (Mythic GM Emulator) to guide the way.

A bit about me. I've been roleplaying on and off for 20 years. I co-founded the Chicago Southwest Suburb RPG Meetup group back in my heydays. I previously ran three Pathfinder campaigns, and one DnD campaign, the last being Dragon Heist. I am not super serious. My goal is to make sure you have fun! I try to keep everyone engaged, keep the game moving if rules start to get in the way, and am a fan of the players. You may find I will ask you to fill in the blanks (what does the spell look like? How do you approach the guard?) and will look for each player's strengths. I aim for an inclusive and cooperative group. Like a good improv troupe, we're all in this together, to stand each other up, riff off each other, and be each other's biggest fan.
    Last edited by paladinlee; June 12th, 2022 at 02:50.

This sounds like fun! Is FGU knowledge needed? I’m new to FG but not D&D 5e though it has been a bit, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Starlite View Post
    This sounds like fun! Is FGU knowledge needed? I’m new to FG but not D&D 5e though it has been a bit, lol.
    Newbies welcome! I'll share some tips I remembered to get my head around the FGU interface during a session 0 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by paladinlee View Post
    Newbies welcome! I'll share some tips I remembered to get my head around the FGU interface during a session 0 or something.
    Awesome, I’m definitely game then!

Edit:
    Here is my Discord as well: Neo Starlite #4663
    Favored class (if needed): Sorcerer or Wizard
    Last edited by Neo Starlite; June 12th, 2022 at 23:20.

hey i would love to join this group if you are still looking for players!
    can message me here or on discord @ oflimiteduse#0508

Hey id like to apply for the game if theres still a spot available, my discord ID is Zombienugget#4821.

I would be interested if you are still looking for players.

Please contact me on Discord Thefantasian69#6746

Hi TheFantasian, I have you on the waitlist

Hey can anyone in the campaign tell me what the make up of the party is?

If you are still open, I am looking for a friday group..

Thread Information