STAR TREK 2d20

Precog paradoxes

Ok i'm a little bit frustrated because i can't find a way to make FGU manage this class ability at all.

Precogs can roll a certain number of dices at dawn, store the results, and use it during the day, replacing the dice rolled for a test by one of the paradoxes dice values.
    My questions are :
    - What is the most efficient way to store the dice results on FGU ? from now i found it simpler to write it on a paper and erase thee value when used. The erase function would be cool but a simple dice value save solution should be fine.
    - How i replace the dice rolled for a test by one of these flat value ? if impossible, how can i do the addition of [paradox dice value + skill/save/etc bonus] without doing the maths by myself ?

Thank you :-)

For the latter, you can write it out in chat, such as /roll 14+3 and it will display the sum.
    Also, as I read it, it doesn't replace dice rolled, it replaces a dice you wanted to roll (i.e. you don't get to know the value of your roll before replacing it, your need to state you don't want to roll, but use your paradox)
    Last edited by HeckoX; June 8th, 2022 at 21:41. Reason: Misread original question

So for the first thing, what I suggested to my player is make a hotkey with 1d20 for every paradox you have call it 'Paradox: [X]'. Every morning roll all the hotkeys and note down the results when you use them erase the number (then it just says 'Paradox:').
    For the second thing. Go into options -> Find manual rolls (should be one of the first) -> save a hotkey for the on and off option. Now when you want to use a paradox enable manual rolls -> execute the action -> a window will pop up where you can type in your roll result -> then click the tick (not the dice) -> it will use the paradox as dice result and also output to chat that it was a manual roll (so GM knows whats up) -> afterwards disable manual rolls again with the other hotkey since you probably don't want the popup for every roll.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

It works great ! Didn't know we could set manual rolls, neither we can shortcut options

Thread Information