DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Official Dune 2d20 Bug Report Thread

Use this thread to post any ruleset specific issues to track and get resolved. When reporting, please provide steps in reproducing the issue and any images if possible.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

So more feedback that bugs:

Price:
    For such a big price hike compared to the print version it needs a bit more polish to give a complete product. Especially since most rulesets are similar price on FG to the print. Even some other 2d20 ones such as conan are only asking for $44.

So to add onto this:
    Image names - should be named more searchable and to do with the image not just Image001, Image002 etc. This would make it easier to find and use on the fly.

Assets - There is a lack of images to the assets to be used in duels, intrigue etc which I know modiphius has access to and should have provided along with this to you for use. I know that all assets listed with A have an A with some other tiny icons (assasin and artillary)... doesnt look good or easy to distinguish.
    Conflicts - More images/assets to use such as fonts, boxes, arrows, background images etc to make it a more complete product and consistent for players and campaigns. Again Modiphius could have provided these. Such as the text box on used within the conflicts in agents of dune etc. Lines used for zones etc can be added as brushes.
    Dice - Remove the unnecessary dice at the bottom... if we do not need them, remove them.
    Languages - ok this is a harder one and could be a little harder for you to implement. However there are more languages within the dune world - perhaps added in the future. (Not needed but could be nice).

Character sheets and rolling look and work well.
    Most of the overall look and feel works well and consistent with colours etc - so close as shown above.
    Threat and momentum looks good at the bottom and easy to use, as well as the challange etc.

Thanks for the feedback and I will take those into consideration.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback. We will ask to see if there are any more assets than what they provided us.

Quote Originally Posted by pord View Post
    So more feedback that bugs:

Price:
    For such a big price hike compared to the print version it needs a bit more polish to give a complete product. Especially since most rulesets are similar price on FG to the print. Even some other 2d20 ones such as conan are only asking for $44.
    Regarding the price, this is not a price hike from the physical price, which is $57 USD on Modiphius' site. Our publishers primarily set or approve the pricing and this was the suggested price for the product. We will certainly pass on the feedback on the price.

The other issues are things we can look into from our side.

Hey,

In the reference manual, the subheading for Introduction is misspelled Introducn.

Thanks I will get that sorted.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Hey, don't know if this is intentional or not, but it seems like Players have access to everything in the Campaign folders - so Assets, Encounters, Houses, Images, NPCs, Operations, Story, and Tables.

I'm going to assume the campaign folders meaning the records in the sidebar. The core rulebook does have Assets, Houses, NPCs, and tables freely available as they may need access to this data through the course of play. I see no harm in having images also accessible as well. I'm not aware of any story entries or operations even created in the module. As for normal creation during play by the GM, they shouldn't be able to access that data unless it is shared by the GM. If this is not what you are seeing, then I need examples and some images of what you are seeing to investigate.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

No, that's fine - I don't see too much problem with it either - just noticed as I've been sitting here entering the Agents of Dune info for my game tonight.

Still really impressed with the whole thing, and what a surprise!

Are there any plans to include further content - like the short adventures that have been published, Sand and Dust or Agents of Dune and Masters of Dune (when it comes out)?

I'd understand if not, lol. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm one of two who's purchased it.

Archetype: Strategist missing Primary Attribute

Thread Information