FG License: Ultimate, players just need to download FGU Demo
Game: Pathfinder 1E
Experience: No experience with FGU PF1E is necessary
Location Time Zone: I am stationed in Eastern, but you can be from anywhere in the world!
Day of the week and time: Starting June 9th to the 17h many sessions are available.
https://startplaying.games/adventure...6e47f619c3c3ab
Planned start date: 6/9/2022
Planned Duration & Frequency: Roughly 3-5 hour one-shot
Cost: $10 USD per player, per session, paid through StartPlaying Games.

Software used: Discord for voice and Syrinscape for ambient audio immersion, Fantasy grounds demo
Roleplay & Combat mix: 70/30
Roles Sought: Looking for 3-6 players (less than 5 players I may ask some to run 2 characters)

This is a converted DnD adventure from an old Dungeon magazine. As such I feel that I need to include (at the end the TSR disclaimer.)

For years, the followers of the Vegetable God Succotash have relied on this tiny township to supply them with the choicest rutabagas to use as sacrifices to their leafy god. But the latest shipment, which arrived a few days ago, was wrinkled and sour-smelling. Something had to be done and quickly.

After a hurried meeting of the church elders, it was decided to send the five (now six) youngest and most expendable members of the cult to Ealow to investigate. Now you stand, outfitted and ready, on the dusty road to Ealow. With a song in your hearts, you prepare to take the first step that will lead to who-knows what: maybe high adventure ... or rare and fabulous treasure... or hideous, slavering, man-eating creatures . . . "

*disclaimer edited slightly to reflect the adventure.*
We recognize that some of the legacy content available in this module does not reflect the values of the Dungeon & Dragons franchise today. Some older content may reflect ethnic, racial and gender prejudice that were commonplace in American society at that time. These depictions were wrong then and are wrong today. This content is presented as it was originally created because to do otherwise would be the same as claiming these prejudices never existed. Dungeons & Dragons teaches that diversity is a strength, and we strive to make our D&D products as welcoming and inclusive as possible. This part of our work will never end.