FG Spreadshirt Swag

EGW and MOTM content Conflict. Any resolution?

I'm noticing that if I try to load both Explorer's Guide to Wildemount and Monsters of the Multiverse, the EGW version of the races seem to overwrite the MOTM versions (i.e. Arakocra). I can unload EGW to regain access to the MOTM versions, but then I loose access to the subclasses in EGW, such as Echo Knight.

Any way to address this?

My goal is to use the MOTM versions of the races, while still allowing the use of EGW subclasses.

EDIT: This is while using the Character Wizard
    Last edited by Anticlonus; May 29th, 2022 at 02:53.

I don't believe so at the moment. I think if you want specific races from specific books then you are best using drag and drop rather than the Wizard.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You might find this Extension from SilentRuin useful https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/9/view. If you are using the Character Wizard it allows you to set the order/priority of entries that have the same name. So in your instance, assuming that you want the MOTM to take precedence when entries of the same race occur, then you would set it to priority 1 and leave Explorers Guide to Wildmount at 0 (i.e. no priority). This would mean that you still have access to the subclasses etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Anticlonus View Post
    I'm noticing that if I try to load both Explorer's Guide to Wildemount and Monsters of the Multiverse, the EGW version of the races seem to overwrite the MOTM versions (i.e. Arakocra). I can unload EGW to regain access to the MOTM versions, but then I loose access to the subclasses in EGW, such as Echo Knight.

Any way to address this?

My goal is to use the MOTM versions of the races, while still allowing the use of EGW subclasses.

EDIT: This is while using the Character Wizard
    This is certainly something we have been brainstorming over for a final solution. Without extension, currently the manual process would be preferred. I believe baby steps is the overall goal for the character wizard to ensure all content is accessible and will require time to address.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thanks! I'll give this a try right away!

EDIT: The SilentRuin Extension worked perfectly. Thanks.
    Last edited by Anticlonus; May 29th, 2022 at 23:54.

Thread Information