DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Out of the Pit released

Although it may not look like it, a lot has been going on behind the scenes with the AFF ruleset.

And the first stage of that is the (imminent) release of Out of the Pit. Although monsters are not that difficult to invent or add to the ruleset, having all 250 of the incredibly evocative creatures of Titan easily to hand to threaten, terrify and amaze your players is so much easier!

Complete with illustrations, tokens and random tables, this add-on makes the life of a Director so much easier:
    Last edited by Arion; May 28th, 2022 at 17:25.

Just to let you know, it doesn’t appear in the FG store search and on the link above the only way to purchase is via Steam. I’m in the UK, so I don’t know if this is a local issue.

D96C4D54-4C11-4C28-AEBD-C12D46C9D974.jpgD96C4D54-4C11-4C28-AEBD-C12D46C9D974.jpg

Actually, can’t find it on Steam either
    Last edited by sedgetone; May 28th, 2022 at 11:25.

Quote Originally Posted by sedgetone View Post
    Just to let you know, it doesn’t appear in the FG store search and on the link above the only way to purchase is via Steam. I’m in the UK, so I don’t know if this is a local issue.

D96C4D54-4C11-4C28-AEBD-C12D46C9D974.jpgD96C4D54-4C11-4C28-AEBD-C12D46C9D974.jpg

Actually, can’t find it on Steam either

Ah, I wonder if I have jumped the gun with this and although there is a store page, it is not yet available to buy?

If so, apologies for getting your hopes up!

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Ah, I wonder if I have jumped the gun with this and although there is a store page, it is not yet available to buy?
    As part of the review and preparation for sale, SmiteWorks will create a store page. The developer/author would have received an email from the Fantasy Grounds "webmaster" email which would have had a subject along the lines of "Complimentary copy of Out of the Pit has been added to your Fantasy Grounds account" - opening that email would show a title of "Out of the Pit is ready for release - Final Review" - with information asking for a final review of the store page and make sure it's correct. Additionally the email will indicate "You will receive a 2nd email upon final release of the product with links you can share publicly for our store and for Steam."

Then, when the item is in the store, an email from webmaster will be sent with the title "Out of the Pit is now available for Fantasy Grounds". This will usually happen on a Tuesday as that is the normal product release day.

This is the standard process that all FG store products go through, I assume it would be the same for you. Hope this information helps with understanding the process.
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 28th, 2022 at 17:18.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    As part of the review and preparation for sale, SmiteWorks will create a store page. The developer/author would have received an email from the Fantasy Grounds "webmaster" email which would have had a subject along the lines of "Complimentary copy of Out of the Pit has been added to your Fantasy Grounds account" - opening that email would show a title of "Out of the Pit is ready for release - Final Review" - with information asking for a final review of the store page and make sure it's correct. Additionally the email will indicate "You will receive a 2nd email upon final release of the product with links you can share publicly for our store and for Steam."

Then, when the item is in the store, an email from webmaster will be sent with the title "Out of the Pit is now available for Fantasy Grounds". This will usually happen on a Tuesday as that is the normal product release day.

This is the standard process that all FG store products go through, I assume it would be the same for you. Hope this information helps with understanding the process.
    It does thanks. This is the first "additional" release we have made, and I have so much on that I probably did not read everything properly! Apologies everyone!

Any update on when we’ll see this hit the store?

I am afraid I haev no information to share. The publisher dashboard has had 2 or 3 release dates, which came and went. It is currently saying 5th July, which was obviously a couple of days ago.

I will try and find out though.

Thread Information