DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Can't give player Unsettling Presence

Okay I've got a homebrew where there's a lot of intolerance directed towards necromancers. It's a world where magic is very common, but there's an ingrained prejudice towards those that use it, with necromancy considered the worst offence. To the point where in the past those accused of necromancy were often hung, but currently they're brought to trial and judged by a tribunal... then hung. So one of my players suggested that he play a hollow one, which I thought was a great idea. I was able to purchase the Wildemount manual, and adding the feat to a test character works as well.

Problem is I can't find the ability Unsettling Presence to add to the character sheet no matter how hard I try. I've tried looking under the manual entry and searching in the spell section using the full spell name and each individual term, no luck. I checked the spell sections in the section where the modules are listed, again no luck. Lastly I tried dragging both the feat listings in turn into the spell section of the character sheet. It worked... well partially. Dragging the feat does enter something, but it's a self heal with the title "Supernatural Gift: Hollow One", not the ability Unsettling Presence.

I guess I could simply let him tell me when he's used the ability, but it's really a kludge fix in what has been a great program where automating things is concerned. Is this a bug or am I missing something? Help from anyone that was able to add the ability to a character sheet would be really appreciated.

You'll need to create an effect in the actions tab DISSAV: make the target 'targets' and give it a 1 minute duration and an expiration of on next action. Then go into prepartion mode and restrict its use to once per long rest
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information