FG Spreadshirt Swag

SHapechangers/Hirelings etc

Is there anyway to easily do the Lycantrope/Shape Change in the RMC ruleset? I can drag say a Wof to the player picture but they cannot roll attacks from the character sheet. Even if I make them friendly in the CT the attacks icon is not visible to the player. I suspect that I will have to make a new PC and bodge together a wolf in that but it is not ideal. NPC hirelings would suffer the same problem.

In Savage Worlds, a hireling or NPC can be dragged to a PC in the CT and they become part of that CT record, but you cannot do it in FG.

Anyone worked out a way to do this?

Hi Arion,

The GM just needs to add the NPC to the CT and then set the Controlling User to the appropriate player. Then if the player closes and opens the CT, they should see the activity, attack, and defense icons. The faction of the NPC can be anything and it will still work. Here is a screenshot to help you find it on the CT.
    FG Combat Tracker Controlling User.png

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    Hi Arion,

The GM just needs to add the NPC to the CT and then set the Controlling User to the appropriate player. Then if the player closes and opens the CT, they should see the activity, attack, and defense icons. The faction of the NPC can be anything and it will still work. Here is a screenshot to help you find it on the CT.
    FG Combat Tracker Controlling User.png

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Dakadin
    Fantastic! I have never noticed that before! That is exactly what I needed.

Thread Information