DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 29 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Karandus View Post
    Mysterious Stranger link in the Mysterious Stranger perk links to a bloodbug as well.
    Thanks for the report. I'll have a look at getting that linked properly.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

"Party Sheet", error see details

As GM: while on the "party sheet" (just opened), click "XP": (worked fine went right to info), Click "Order": (worked fine went right to info), Click "XP" and PartySheetMessup.jpg.

The Avatar tokens remain on all the different windows of all tabs on the "Party Sheet" window.

Can you package up and provide a copy of the campaign that this is appearing?

MOD: merged with Bug Report thread
    Last edited by superteddy57; May 25th, 2022 at 17:10.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Can you package up and provide a copy of the campaign that this is appearing?
    I zipped it up but was still 20.6 Mb and too large to send as FG only allows 9.5 as attachments.

Quote Originally Posted by LordClaus View Post
    I zipped it up but was still 20.6 Mb and too large to send as FG only allows 9.5 as attachments.
    Okay so it helps to read all the way to the bottom of the post where it said that thing about large files... so I got it done,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZQt...ew?usp=sharing

Thanks, I opened the campaign and checked the database and saw that you were using the order image control. That may have been the cause of the issue. I'm unable to replicate the issue you have reported, but did some further code to shore up that area of the ruleset. One suggestion would be not to use the image on the order tab as that control has been having issues with many rulesets. A solution for that feature is still being considered.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Whatever shoring up you did may have done the trick as it did not do it when I reopened the campaign.
    Thank you for your help and quick responses.
    Claus

I was running scenarios with my son the other night and he was unable to target his foes, either on the battle map or the Combat Tracker. When he targeted one foe all foes were targeted.

Regards,
    Claus

I wouldn't know what might cause that issue. I would have to see the combatants in question and how they got to the combat tracker. Could you zip up your campaign and make it available for me to look at it?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

thumbnail_image.png
    When my players load Fallout the dice obscure the action points caps. How can we turn this off.
    By the way, it is fine on my screen (as GM).

Thread Information