DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    as a note, if the player has an effect say DMG:2 that will still double but DMG:2 critical doesn't double, and DMG:1d6 doesn't double (no dice rolls tested doubled)
    That actually follows the current PF1/3.5E rules, in case you wondered

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Or even better he can adjust in the option meny to not roll confirmation rolls automatically, then you have to manually roll critical damage.
    Oh, right, I seemingly forgot about that option

But does it really stop crit damage then? I never tested it

I appreciate all the input and opinions. I honestly wasn't looking for whether people felt it SHOULD be done or would choose to do it for themselves. everyone's campaigns are different, and in 40+ years of playing D&D off and on (PF only the past 8 months) we have never stuck strictly to the rules and each DM in our group has different adjustments they prefer for their campaign. this was not a DM only choice and we do a good job balancing the way we want to play.

I honestly was looking for whether it COULD be done through automation. one of the reasons we left 5E was the hard coded items were either difficult to modify or impossible. and our group was looking to recapture our old school gaming but with greater options and new creatures and places thrown in. we do not allow rules to break our fun, and as a movie pirate said, They're more like guidelines.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    That actually follows the current PF1/3.5E rules, in case you wondered
    I figured there was a reason I just put that info there in case anyone was trying something similar.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thread Information