FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

Bayne,

More than likely it is. (Assuming a theme issue is how it displays or what I'm selecting for the ruleset). Thank you for looking into it. I went ahead and fixed it on my end as that is the likely source!

As a side note, I asked over at the Swords & Wizardry Complete Revised Rulebook Kickstarter comments section about the OGL and the rats/bats stuff for the vampire. Here is the reply I got from Mythmere:

For the time being, given that the OGL isn't revoked, the Fantasy Grounds ruleset will stay OGL. If the OGL is revoked, we'll shift that over. Good catch on the rats/bats. The original rules allow both, and we'll put that in.
    I didn't realize the OG rules had both, interesting stuff to learn the history of game.
    Fantasy Grounds II Ultimate License Holder
    Castles & Crusades Ruleset
    Savage Worlds Deluxe Ruleset
    Mutants & Masterminds 3e Ruleset
    Dungeons & Dragons 5e Ruleset
    Pathfinder 1e Ruleset
    Dungeons & Dragons Classics - AD&D 1e/2e Ruleset
    Dungeon Crawl Classics Ruleset
    Swords & Wizardry Ruleset

Currently Running: S&W Complete (Blackscale Lagoon)

Yeah that's funny. If the OGL gets revoked it would really suck for both this and OSE ( a lot of work)but I think we are in the clear for now.

Well looks like Rappan Athuk for 5e was released on 11 April. You can find it on the Steam Page! Pretty cool, but still think it needs a proper S&W release! LOL!
    Pathfinder 1e Ruleset

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetal1 View Post
    Well looks like Rappan Athuk for 5e was released on 11 April. You can find it on the Steam Page! Pretty cool, but still think it needs a proper S&W release! LOL!
    You could probably buy and save a ton of work. I bet story entries are mostly the same and maps?

Yup. just getting ready to pick it up. The S&W version is from like 2012, it's Black and White, and clocks in at 497 pages, while the 5e version is full color, adds new content (it appears to be some more introductory stuff) and has 662 pages. That is about 165 less pages in S&W Version.

Right now, I'm sticking to the S&W version but updating most maps their full color version. Primarily because I like using the FX tool to add water effects and color.

As a side not can you run to FGU version at the same time on your desktop? IIRC you could with classic, but haven't tried with Unity. It would make Copy/Past of stuff a heck of a lot easier. As when I'm C/P from a PDF, every line has to be adjusted.
    Pathfinder 1e Ruleset

Yes should be able to run one in lan mode NP.

bayne7400,

I hope you are well. Started up a small S&W Complete game using Legacy of the Black Lagoon. Did my first session a few days ago. I had a couple of questions.

1. Initiative. Is there any way to roll a group initiative for PCs and NPCS as described in the rules that is automated? There is an initiative for each NPC, but this defeats the simplicity of the single initiative roll. PCs have the same issue.

2. Hit Points change. I ran a couple of NPCs as friendly with the PCs. FG automatically rolls hit points based off the hit die in NPC sheet when I drop them into the combat tracker. I figured out that I can set the NPCs hit points before hand. However, if I want to change the hit points, it doesn't allow me to. I'm curious as to why? The work around it available but time consuming. As I first removing the NPC from the combat tracker, setting hit points in the NPC sheet and then drop them back in.
    Pathfinder 1e Ruleset

You can set NPCs to a custom HP by using encounter records. It will override the roller. (if you indicate a set HP value.) Otherwise open the NPC record and adjust the current and max hp fields.

For NPC initiatives. You only have to roll it one time. Because it is group initiative it changes them all at once. I do not think that is too big of an impediment as it is only a single button click to roll ALL NPC inits.

Bayne7400,

This might be a house of healing question, but I figure I'll ask here first. I'm continuing work on Rappan Athuk, finishing up Level 1B: The Abandoned Bastion. The entries, encounters, parcels, NPCs, Quests, items, tables, and images are complete. I had the maps done, with nearly all the links and experimented with the Players Map to add in png items like shelves, troll beds, fireplaces, and effects, like myst. The walls, doors, secret, etc. were done.

However, I left my computer on and came back the next day and the image for both the GM and the Players were there, the maps completely disappeared. No idea where to find them. The GM map only has pins no map, the Players map has all the effects, graphics and pins, but no map. Any thoughts on what might have happened?
    Pathfinder 1e Ruleset

Thread Information