STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    ok so I cant explain why that chart is not in reference manual. I'll try and get Matt to update the module. But if you open the thief class record click over to the data tab at the top is a little magnifying class. You can find it there.

bayne7400

My work continues on Rappan Athuk, I'm in Level 0B. Cloister of the Frog God (within the Vaults), around page 61. However, I already completed the Zelkor's Ferry's Area so I'm a bit further along.

Anyway, as I was inputting some NPCs, I noticed that the Monk class the Weapon Damage Bonus granted at 1st Level, instead of 2nd level (as in S&W complete). I didn't know if it was granted at 1st Level in the white box, so I figured I'd post.

I also noticed that the Alertness Ability for the Monk also includes Missile Deflection, was this intentional (alert - quick reaction to missile weapons) or simply an oversight as the ruleset has it as its own ability.

Let me know! And thank you again for getting this ruleset out!

EDIT: Thief-Type Skills are left out of the description in the Monk class as well. You can find by clicking on the magnifying glass under the data tab for Monk. Note, it is in the reference manual. However, what I noticed is there is no link for or description. This would be a helpful feature if it can be included.

An interim fix is pretty easy. Unlock the Monk Class, create a new description and add a new Class ability link. Then drag and drop to the new class ability.

V/R
    TheMetal1
    Last edited by TheMetal1; March 16th, 2023 at 20:07.
    Fantasy Grounds II Ultimate License Holder
    Castles & Crusades Ruleset
    Savage Worlds Deluxe Ruleset
    Mutants & Masterminds 3e Ruleset
    Dungeons & Dragons 5e Ruleset
    Pathfinder 1e Ruleset
    Dungeons & Dragons Classics - AD&D 1e/2e Ruleset
    Dungeon Crawl Classics Ruleset
    Swords & Wizardry Ruleset

Currently Running: S&W Complete (Blackscale Lagoon)

So Deflect missiles should be its own ability.

When I look at the PDF Matt sent me, abilities granted at level 1 have no level requirement. Those that have a level obtained have the level in parenthesis. Abilities like slow fall and Weapon damage change as the monk levels. The text clearly defines when and how it applies. Are you saying it is confusing you? If you have the players manual PDF look at page 20 and you can see what I mean. I will note it doesn't not appear the be consistent but neither is the PDF.
    Last edited by bayne7400; March 16th, 2023 at 20:03.

No confusion. All the above is about misplaced or missing information.

What I'm saying is that the Deflect Missile Ability is not showing in the Monk Class. It is a typo as it is mixed in with Alertness Class Ability link, which might confuse some people. Recommend that in a future update Deflect Missile has its own Class ability link. The Thief-Type Skills should also have their own Class ability link as the only place one can find it is in the magnifying glass under the "Data" tab or the reference manual.
    Pathfinder 1e Ruleset

Bayne

Ran a sample combat with my friend in FGU. Fighter verses Kobolds.

Automated combat works. However, Damage was dealt, but the status of the Monster remained unchanged and I couldn't figure out how to alter the status manually. The chat window did show the hit killed the kobold. But in the combat tracker, it showed not status change. As the player can also see the combat tracker, his view showed the Kobold as healthy.

Second, I can see that there are Death Markers in the Options but I do not know how to apply them.

Additionally, I recall from Fantasy Grounds Classic there was damage level status available on tokens and in the combat tracker. Is a feature that is left out for this ruleset or forthcoming?

Thanks in advance.
    V/R
    TheMetal1
    Pathfinder 1e Ruleset

Try adding monsters using an encounter and let me know if that works. Monster hp is auto rolled. So if you add and adjust it might not be working right

I was able to check this out. The npcs all have 0 hp since HP are random. I needed to update the script for directly adding a npc to the CT to roll the HP. It was working from encounter records still. Thanks for the report. Please run an update.

All your other issues are addressed with this fix.

Or should be....

Super low priority, but the navigation titles for "Spells & Magic" and "Front Cover" in the reference manual are in reverse case as "sPELLS & mAGIC" and "fRONT cOVER"
    Screenshot 2023-03-24 204212.png

That's wild. How did I miss that lol. I'm not sure Matt uploaded the last update. I'll send him. New copy in the morning

Edit: I realized I did not convert that one . I'll send deadhand a message.
    Last edited by bayne7400; March 25th, 2023 at 01:55.

Quote Originally Posted by dpezet View Post
    Super low priority, but the navigation titles for "Spells & Magic" and "Front Cover" in the reference manual are in reverse case as "sPELLS & mAGIC" and "fRONT cOVER"
    Screenshot 2023-03-24 204212.png
    Hello Dpezet,

Would you mind listing any active themes or fonts you are using? I am unable to repeat this result in the default theme/font for Swords and Wizardry.

Thank you,

-Slayveen (Deadhand)

Thread Information