DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    You can use any free FG theme with this ruleset.

When you open the window to add your save modifier are you rolling on that window? That is for special cases where a character has a specific bonus to say poison or fear.

I'll look at skills. That is meant to be drag and drop but you should be able to right click.

Thanks for the quick response!

You were right. The modifiers work when rolling from the modifier window - I did not think to check that.
    The thing about Skills is really just cosmetics. Right-clicking works, I just thought the red and green buttons to edit the list could be added.
    I will look for a suitable theme.

Thanks

New to FGU but picked up the S&W ruleset. As Multi-class is available, I'm trying to build a Dwarven Fighter/Thief or Fighter/Cleric. However, the character sheet doesn't seem to want to take another class. My assumption is that it is drag and drop into the "Class" line. While this worked for one class, nothing happens with adding a second class. Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Fantasy Grounds II Ultimate License Holder
    Castles & Crusades Ruleset
    Savage Worlds Deluxe Ruleset
    Mutants & Masterminds 3e Ruleset
    Dungeons & Dragons 5e Ruleset
    Pathfinder 1e Ruleset
    Dungeons & Dragons Classics - AD&D 1e/2e Ruleset
    Dungeon Crawl Classics Ruleset
    Swords & Wizardry Ruleset

Currently Running: S&W Complete (Blackscale Lagoon)

Hey Metal. Glad your trying out SW. So the ruleset does support multi class. See the Image below. Looking at it I should probably move that next to class. Let me know if you have any questions. You can use to discord to sometimes get a faster answer.

sw.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    Hey Metal. Glad your trying out SW. So the ruleset does support multi class. See the Image below. Looking at it I should probably move that next to class. Let me know if you have any questions. You can use to discord to sometimes get a faster answer.

sw.jpg
    bayne7400

Thank you. FYI, when I drag and drop the classes into the slots you show in the picture. No abilities are added, nor do their names appear. And I'm still only able to see one class on the main part of the character sheet. Should it be this way or should I be seeing two classes on the sheet? Thanks in advance.
    Pathfinder 1e Ruleset

First: did you hit the plus sign? See the second arrow. Plus signs usually mean "add something". In this case you adding fields to drop the class.

I look today. What you are expecting is
    what is supposed to happen. I'm working on an update and I'll see what's going on with it today

Looks like you just need to hut that button. All abilities stats etc are populating

sw.jpg

Ok, I see what I need to do now. I was dropping and dragging the class into the "Class" line on the "Main" tab. That only allowed me to have one class. If we click on the magnifying glass right before the "XP" on the "Main" tab, this brings up the option to have multi-class. When I dragged the class into the square it didn't populate. However, when I dropped it into the line, it did. Issue resolved. Thank you.

On another note, I've been messing around with creating Rappan Athuk since I got the ruleset. I figure the best way to get familiar with the ruleset is to make an adventure. It's a long road, but I've been wanting to do it for quite a while. Any tips on working with existing adventures?

Additionally, Is there a way to choose between ascending or descending AC? It appears the descending armor class is default.
    Last edited by TheMetal1; February 6th, 2023 at 17:47.
    Pathfinder 1e Ruleset

The ruleset uses the matrix provided in the book as that was the primary listed. The other games it is compatible with such as Operation White Box uses ascending AC but the author listed that as the primary method. It really comes down to item records and time invested to have it both ways.

As far as Adventure. I am not sure the question. You could grab any store adventure and work on converting the monsters and items. The maps , story entries etc should all be compatible.

Also note that any Smite Works theme should work with this ruleset. There are a few free ones you can use on your extensions menu. That second picture was the Baron theme on the Forge.

Hey Bayne,

I've been waffling between OSE and S&W (I have both), and I see a good amount of YouTube style tutorial style videos for the earlier - but nothing for the latter. I'm curious if there is any plan to do an overview video of the features of this ruleset?

Also, does Mythmere (or Frog God) have any intent of releasing adventures for this ruleset? I know a number of the FG modules are in the works for 5e (or at least were), and many of these had S&W versions... I'm eagerly awaiting to see what becomes of Rappan Athuk - even if I have to convert it myself. Gods, that is a monster of a tome.

Thanks.

Thread Information