FG Spreadshirt Swag

Released: Queen of the Spiders (GDQ1-7)

Queen of the Spiders (GDQ1-7) has been released and is on the FG store.

The Queen of Spiders!

The story of the Queen of the Spiders is one of plots within plots, wheels within wheels. Each level of the conspiracy has its own masters (or mistresses) and hidden reasons for their actions. All the parties involved wield their own dread powers and are forces to be reckoned with. It is recommended that at the start of the adventure no characters be of less than 8th level, with 10th level the norm as the characters leave the surface world and journey into the sunless realms of the depths beneath the earth.
    This is a large conversion so if you notice any errors, please report and I will see they are corrected.
    Last edited by celestian; May 24th, 2022 at 16:09.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Celestian, thank you so much for doing this. My question pertains to the fact I already own the modules that make up this super module in Fantasy Grounds, or at least I think I do (giving myself an out here, if I am wrong). But like with the Desert of Desolation series, where the 3 modules make up the super module, is Queen of the Spiders able to do the same thing? In other words, with Desert of Desolation it shows I own the product, I see the super module on the purchase screen, even though if my memory serves me correctly, I purchased the modules separately. If I'm off base here, please correct me or if this is a valid point will you address it? In other words, I don't need to purchase this if I already own the individual modules that make up this product? I am making any sense, I feel like I am not explaining this correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by paladinpreacher View Post
    Celestian, thank you so much for doing this. My question pertains to the fact I already own the modules that make up this super module in Fantasy Grounds, or at least I think I do (giving myself an out here, if I am wrong). But like with the Desert of Desolation series, where the 3 modules make up the super module, is Queen of the Spiders able to do the same thing? In other words, with Desert of Desolation it shows I own the product, I see the super module on the purchase screen, even though if my memory serves me correctly, I purchased the modules separately. If I'm off base here, please correct me or if this is a valid point will you address it? In other words, I don't need to purchase this if I already own the individual modules that make up this product? I am making any sense, I feel like I am not explaining this correctly.
    I did not convert any of the other products mentioned and to be clear I do not have control over pricing or bundles. I would suggest emailing [email protected] to find answers to your question.

I can tell you GDQ does contain more material than the originals that wraps the stories together. If you do not need that and you're happy with the other conversions you should be fine using the older conversions of the individual products.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

thanks for the fast response. Even though I am an over-consumer & a buy it all type guy, I just wanted to check first before purchasing.

Thread Information