FG Spreadshirt Swag

Quick load of specific modules

Hi all, I have been searching for a way to set up like a list of modules to load every time you start up a new server, and I can't find anything like what I am looking for. My sister is getting into DMing, and she is running games for me and her girlfriend but everytime she switches to my username (since I have bought all the content) she has to reload all of the modules. I'm trying to find a way to just have like one button to press or a macro or something so that she doesn't have to individually load every single module every time. Does anyone know of anything like this? Even just a way to load all modules with one button would be awesome.

Welcome to FG.

I'm not sure I'm following what the issue is. Are you talking about logging into someone else's account (which is against the EULA) or are you talking about starting a new campaign on the same account?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Make a new campaign, load all your commonly used modules in it. Then every time you want to start a new campaign copy that folder.

Thanks Nylanfs, thats what I was looking for.

If that is what you want to do then you can also just copy the modulestate.xml file from the campaign with all the open modules and paste that into any other campaign (overwriting the existing file).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Depending on which ruleset you're using there will usually be some quick load module sets in the Campaign Setup window on the second screen.

Refer to the Campaign Setup Window section of the Quick Start Guide in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...n-Setup-Window
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information