FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP 1-2 players 5e fantasy every other Sat. 1:30-5:30 EDT NG May 28

After I posted this thread. I've had some problems with the schedule because of the Memorial Day weekend so I have rescheduled to the 4th of June and then again on the 11th to get us back on our schedule which would mean the next game is on the 25th of June.

- Started this homebrew campaign in July 2020

- The campaign is at level 6. You can roll your own or use a pre-generated.

- currently there are 4 other players but we are looking for up to 2 new players

- The campaign is varied. The other players have been very good role players. I try to have puzzles, skill tests, urban play and dungeons, I would estimate there is about 50% dungeons. But the players control what they want to do next. I try and have side quests available. And of course the players regularly go around the game I have planned.

- I started DMing in 1982 so I spent most of my time in AD&D, 2.5 years ago my family and I switched to 5e. and my 1st game in FG was in June in 2020

- I'm very open about the PC's I only have a couple things that I prefer 1) no evil player, 2)That the party are team players. I have no preferences as per class and I don't care if the party is "balanced". You can play any character and class you want. Right now, there is a cleric/fighter, a roque, a paladin and a fighter. I have the following modules PHB, DMG, Sword Coast, Volo's Guide, Tasha's Cauldren and Xanathar's Guide, Acquisitions Incorporated, Curse of Strahd, Elemental Evil, Essentials Kit, Deep Magic, Eberron Rising from the Last War, Baldur’s Gate Descent into Averness, Ghosts of Saltmarsh, Guildmaster’s Guide to Ravnica, Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes, Tomb of Annihilation, Tortle Package, Waterdeep Dragon Heist, Wayfinder’s Guide to Eberron, You can play a character from any of these modules and we use Discord for voice.

Just as a reminder we play every other Saturday.
    Last edited by hibby; May 24th, 2022 at 07:27.

Hello, I would like to play.

I don't know your world yet, but I would like to.

Here is a suggestion of a character I could play. A changeling whom has gotten captured by a particularly strong character of a merchant they met, and have embellished. They are having trouble identifying as anything other then Sheikh Al-Hakim. A magnanimous merchant always willing to sell at a discount to impoverished souls and once gifted a teacup to... because it was chipped. They've made deals and have gotten good at bargaining. This has gotten them into trouble as now they're in a bargain with a warlock patron. Forgetting promises is dangerous though, and our Changeling has forgotten a bit of himself, and what that means for their bargain. Will Sheikh Al-Hakim make good or will the changeling remember themself enough to let go of their cherished persona?

I also am interested in playing in this game. I have several character ideas I can play off of. I've been playing since AD&D 2nd edition in the mid 90s, and have played every edition following. I like character acting, and almost always play heroic characters, even if questionably heroic. I'd like to find out more about your campaign world, to see what kind of character would mesh with the group and story. I like combat and role-play evenly, and enjoy interacting in the story with NPCs. My characters are influenced by anime, movies, comics, stories I read.
    SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Heathan King has been known to cause mischief, mayhem, and adventure, resulting in awesomeness, excitement, and fat lewtz. Use with caution.

If you’re still interested you’re more than welcome to join us. I run Unity and my FG server name is hibby, the campaign is called Portown and the password is P0rt0wn. And here is an invite to my discord server https://discord.gg/RNVWKn2A You can either roll up a new level 6 character or you can use one of the pre-rolled I have. When you get into the campaign click on character button on the screen that pops up the pre-rolled are listed you can use anyone that is not owned. Or in the top left hand corner is a button to go to the create character wizard. As for what I am looking for in characters I only have a couple of requirements 1) No evil alignments 2) be a team player. You can Roll a character using the modules I have loaded. I have the following modules PHB, DMG, Sword Coast, Volo's Guide, Tasha's Cauldren and Xanathar's Guide, Acquisitions Incorporated, Curse of Strahd, Elemental Evil, Essentials Kit, Deep Magic, Eberron Rising from the Last War, Baldur’s Gate Descent into Averness, Ghosts of Saltmarsh, Guildmaster’s Guide to Ravnica, Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes, Tomb of Annihilation, Tortle Package, Waterdeep Dragon Heist, Wayfinder’s Guide to Eberron. (it takes a while to load the 1st time) I don't require a "balanced" party etc. The current player's have a rogue, a paladin, a fighter(Eldritch Knight), a rogue/warlock and a Cleric/Fighter. I will award you some magic to keep you balanced with the party. To roll a character you can use any of the 3 methods in the PHB. Straight rolls, standard breakdown or point buy. If you roll your own character you can have any non-magical item you want. You can start with 300 gp to buy any extra’s you would like over and above that. Once you load your character I will roll magic for you. To contact me if would be best through discord. That way if I don't get back to you right away one of the other player's probably will. If you need help rolling a character let me know and we can arrange a time to take care of it, failing that, maybe we can get together an hour early on Saturday. If there is anything else let me know.
    Our next play date is June 4th 1:30 - 5:30 EDT. To make up for some missed sessions. We will then be playing the following Saturday June 11 to get us back on our regular schedule.
    Hibby

Are you still looking for an additional player? Been playing since early 80s, really like 5e. I like to role play, play non generic characters, figure things out, etc. Your game sounds like the kind of Champaign I’m looking for. I have mostly DMd for years and would like to play for a change!

Also, if the group chemistry is right, I would definitely be interested in DM occasionally, if you wanted a break.

Due to health issues I have closed this group down. Sorry to all

Sorry to hear that, get well soon!

Quote Originally Posted by hibby View Post
    Due to health issues I have closed this group down. Sorry to all
    Sorry to hear this. Get well!

Cheers

Thread Information