STAR TREK 2d20

Incorrect Title in DDAL 10-01 The frozen borth, inside the cover index.

I just ran my family through DDAL 10-00, then we bought DDAL 10-01... the very first thing I opened was the module, then story, then the table of contents, then the cover, and was CONFUSED
    per the attached picture, the module shows, 1.00 Cover index, DDAL10-00: Iceroad Trackers. But the rest of the information is for the frozen north

Expected: to see: DD AL 10-01: The Frozen North In the Cover index
    Bug: See: DDAL 10-00: Iceroad Trackers.

Not "major" or game breaking at all, just confusing.
    (See attachment, for visual)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Camberme,

Thanks for the FYI on this. It has been fixed and will be in the LIVE system on Tuesday, May 31st.

For the future, I believe this forum area (House of Healing - Unity) is for reporting base FG Unity issues and not for DLC modules, such as this one. Each major gaming system has a forum within the Game Systems area (i.e. Dungeons and Dragons, Fallout RPG, Pathfinder, Savage Worlds, etc.). For any future D&D adventure league DLCs or even main D&D 5e modules, there is a 5E subfolder. Within that subfolder is a thread at the top for "5e Bug Reports (2022)", where the year is the current calendar year. Other game systems have a similar structure, sometimes separating their reporting from ruleset vs. DLC (i.e. modules) reporting threads.

Hope this helps and thanks again for reporting the issue.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information