DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Broken LOS and lighting effects when sharing image record

When sharing an image record that is already open on a player client, it breaks the lighting and LOS effects for that player.
    I've attatched an MP4 to showcase on how to replicate it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I can reproduce this.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

This is happening in every game I hosted last Week.

It not only happens with illumination, it also happens when using masks.

Thanks for reporting this. Had this happen to a player during my last session as well, but couldn't figure out how to recreate the issue. As a workaround, it looks like the player can close the image and reopen it if this happens to get things working again.

I also ran into this with all my players last session making things very difficult. Thanks for capturing the video,

Same issue. still playable as the map corrects if the player scrolls in or out so game night continues.

Thank you very much for the video and steps to reproduce. @cpinder is looking at this now.

Regards,
    JPG

The DM doesn't have the effect only players. hope that helps.

Should have also mentioned that when dm advances the tracker and the map centers on the player it throws it off. again, just need to scroll and map resets proper. playing currently so as notice things mentioning it to hope it helps.
    cheers

Thread Information