FG Spreadshirt Swag

Pixel Art Bug with Colour Fill

When I select a colour fill and a very tiny stroke, FG is snapping to a grid all the time.

Pixelart.png

Slightly different note but related to the new features.. I select Shadow as 1 (or 0.5) and draw with fill and get this.

Picasso.png
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; May 23rd, 2022 at 00:06. Reason: Picasso

Thanks for reporting.

There will be some mapping of the mouse stroke onto the internal image space of the image data that will look blocky when zoomed in or done at small scales. I believe it currently set to a tenth of a pixel at a default 1-to-1 resolution, so you can see the mapping if you're drawing small. To address, you will want to draw at a larger size and zoomed out so that it blends visually into a more rounded look.

For the shadows, I have filed a ticket.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Thanks for reporting.

There will be some mapping of the mouse stroke onto the internal image space of the image data that will look blocky when zoomed in or done at small scales. I believe it currently set to a tenth of a pixel at a default 1-to-1 resolution, so you can see the mapping if you're drawing small. To address, you will want to draw at a larger size and zoomed out so that it blends visually into a more rounded look.

For the shadows, I have filed a ticket.

Regards,
    JPG
    I am doing this to update an old map to FGU, I suppose because I am zooming in rather than scaling up the "background" image it is doing this. Thanks

Thread Information